How We Work...
Since we are a 2019 set up company, yet we have in-depth industrial knowledge and with our skilled people we work harder to:
- Encourage retail outlets to market and sell our goods like Black Chana, Fresh Onion, White Garlic etc.
- Facilitate the exchange of information for strengthening team spirit.
- Encourage individual ideas and opinions for better information flow.
- Develop relations with many business entities for our future reference.
Since the time we have started our business journey, our mission has been to support livelihoods, minimize waste generation, reduce emission of greenhouse gases and promote restoration of nature. Quality Control
Ensuring high quality of the food products is essential within a food business as they are directly consumed by the people. We believe in the fact that in order to maintain the quality of our products, proper storage is also necessary. Our quality analysts perform the following to ensure the quality of our products:
- All the vegetables are categorized and segregated into different boxes.
- Keep a tab over Fresh Onion and Garlic over certain conditions like over ripe or spoiled.
- If any over-ripe or spoiled is found, these are collected in another basket and then used as manure for growing new plants.
- For proper air circulation, we keep our warehouse well ventilated.
The guiding light of our company is our Proprietor, Mr. Virendra
; under whom guidance we're climbing ladders of success. He in real terms is our guiding light, as he guides our team members to put their best for achieving the best.